Saturday, December 1, 2012

No Heat Challenge 1 Year Update

Hey Lovelies!!!! I am so excited to announce that today marks one full year of me not using heat!!! It has been a rough journey this year and I've had PLENTY of bad hair days but in the end it was all worth it! For the last 3 months I have been deep conditioning my hair overnight once a week with   Aussie three minute miracle and styling my hair with Palmers coconut oil hair milk. 

Want to see my past no heat challenge updates? 










1 Year:




Final Length Check:






One Year Comparison:




I hope you all enjoyed! I will be posting every 6 months an update as I continue with no heat and growing my hair out! 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is pretty impressive! Have you noticed any huge changes in the health of your hair?

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I've noticed that my hair is a lot stronger but it still breaks.I can't wait to trim the dead ends off and see is that helps :) Also my curls are way more defined now :)

      Delete
  2. what do you do every day, for care? i've been trying to do this with our 10yo daughter, but her hair just isn't growing. thanks!

    ReplyDelete