Monday, December 10, 2012

Sephora Nail Bling in Pretty in Pink

Hey Lovelies! Today I'm coming at you with a nail look using Sephora Nail Bling's! Nail Bling's are are collection of stickers that are easy to apply. I received these as a birthday present from my aunt and couldn't wait to try them out!


I am in love with the rhinestones! I want to order some loose ones to recreate looks like this! 


These were super easy to put on but only lasted through the weekend for me. Visit your local Sephora store or visit www.sephora.com to order them online.




5 comments:

  1. Those are super cute and quite unique! I've never seen any other nail strips similar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are gorgeous! I'm glad I found you (via Pinterest) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhhh Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy to have you here! :)

      Delete