Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reverse Gold and Green Manicure



Hey guys! I came across this awesome Picture on pinterest of a black and purple reverse manicure and I thought it would look super adorable in green and cold for St. Patrick's Day. For this look I used 2 coats of SinfulColors Rise and Shine and then I used 2 coats of Funky Fingers Down To Earth on top. I then sealed in in with my Seche Vite Top Coat (which is getting kind of thick...BOO). I'm really liking this look and can't wait to try it out in a darker color! Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday! 
MixedMama<3 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good, I tried a half moon mani and it didn't turn out so well lol. I have nominated you for some awards, check out my post on them: http://www.thepolishedmommy.com/2012/03/liebster-award-and-butterfly-award.html

    ReplyDelete