Sunday, March 25, 2012

Purple, Black and Rhinestone Reverse Manicure






Hey guys! I just got my new set of Bundle Monster Rhinestones in the mail so I wanted to try them out! For this look I used 1 coat of Wet N' Wild Black Creme as my base color and then went a bit more then half way up the nail with 2 Coats of Wet N' Wild On a Trip from the Megalast Collection. I applied a thin coat of Seche Vite on top and quickly applied the Bundle Monster Rhinestones in the color clear. These pictures make the rhinestones look huge but in real life they were the perfect size and gave this look an awesome bit of flare! I hope you enjoyed this beautiful look! If you have any suggestions or a request on a nail look you would like for me to try out feel free to e-mail me at mixedmama1031@gmail.com I would love to hear what you guys are thinking! 
MixedMama<3 

4 comments:

  1. I like that one a lot a lot a lot. BLING <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm starting to love BLING!!!! HAHA

      Delete
  2. How did you attach the rhinestones or are they self-stick? Can you reuse them or are they a one-shot deal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used a layer of Seche Vite top coat over the whole nail and then while it was still wet I placed the stones where I wanted them. When the Seche Vite dries it secures the stones down. If you want to you can always throw on another coat of it. when I removed the polish the stones were still in amazing shape and I am able to use them again. :)

      Delete