Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Betsey Johnson's Scented Lacquer


Happy Pink Wednesday! Isn't she a beauty?!?! My brother-in-law's girlfriend got me this amazing polish because she wanted to know if it really smelled like Too Too and it does!! How awesome is that?!?! So not only does she smell amazing but she is such a gorgeous color as well!  For this look I applied 2 coats but she could definitely be a 1 coat girl. She glides on so smoothly and is so rich in color. So I started to take pictures of her and my camera could not pick up on her beauty!! She's looking more like a bubble gum pink when she's really more of a fuchsia color. I think it's time to start looking at new cameras! 

My normal camera with natural light 






My cell phone camera with natural light 



MixedMama<3 

3 comments:

  1. can you try posting pictures, with your hand spread out also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color! The cell phone pic seems to be more true ...looks more fuchsia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't know why my camera can't pick up on the color better. I really think it's time for a new camera since this one is over 8 years old! HAHA

      Delete