Monday, February 20, 2012

Star Trek Nails









Hey guys! Today's look comes from the popular movie and TV show Star Trek! I was looking for inspiration and I stumbled across Very Emily's page and she had some amazing ides! After seeing her drawings I decided to try them out for myself. First I painted all of my nails a solid black for the base color. Then I went in on the thumb, middle and pinky finger and created my galaxy nails. If you would like to learn how to make galaxy nails then click HERE to see the step-by-step process. Then on my index finger I painted half red and drew in thEngineering Insignia. Finally on my ring finger I covered the black nail with glitter to look like stars and free handed the title.


What Polish I used:
Wet N' Wild Black Creme
Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Blue-Away 
Revlon in Revlon Red
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On 
Pure Ice Hot Tamale 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow
Pure Ice Beware 
Essie Power Clutch
SinfulColors Out Of This World 
Fresh Paint in Spruce Street 
Caribongo Glitter 

I hope you all enjoyed this Star Trek look! Let me know what you think and remember subscribe to see my latest looks!
MixedMama<3 

2 comments: