Sunday, February 19, 2012

11 Questions Tag



Hey guys! Sun-dried lacquer tagged me to answer these questions. Thanks! Hope you all enjoy!
MixedMama<3 


Rules: 


-Each person much post 11 things about themselves on their blog
-Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
-Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
-You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post 
-Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her

-No tag-backs


11 Things About Me:

1. I married my high school sweetheart Nathan, last summer.
2. I have a beautiful 15 month old daughter named Olivia.
3. I have been a Vegetarian for more then half my life. 
4. My favorite color is pink. 
5. I have lived in several different places but my favorite place was Ocean Shores in Washington. 
6. I love to run races with my Mother-in-Law.
7. I have 2 brothers who are 16 and 18 years younger then me.
8. My best friend is my mother.
9. I'm loving the CD 21 by Adele right now.
10. I love dancing with my daughter to LMFAO Party Rock Anthem.
11. I love playing MW3 with my husband after with put Olivia to bed.

Sun-dried Lacquer's Questions:

1. If you could only wear one nail polish color for the rest of your life, which would you pick? Hands down it would be Lady Like by Essie.
2. What brand of polish do you own the most of? I think it's a tie between Sally Hansen and OPI. Both are super amazing brands! 
3. Do you like sushi? Nope! 
4. What advice do you have for anyone looking to start a blog about their favorite hobby? Have fun with it and challenge yourself. For example, if you are really good at swatches then spice it up with some nail art. 
5. How many hours per day do you spend on the internet? That's not a fair question! Since I have a smart phone I get all mu updates sent to my phone so I honestly don't know lol.
6. What television show do you with was back on the air? I don't have cable lol but I wish Netflix would get the 3rd season of Vampire Diaries on it because I miss Damon!!!!!!
7. Best 90s song of all time? Sir Mix-a-Lot Baby Got Back 
8. Pajama Jeans- yay or nay? NO WAY! 
9. Should red lipstick be exclusively for special occasions? No, I think it can be worn at any point as long as it goes with your outfit. i.e not while your wearing pajamas.
10. Do you think more men should ware nail polish? Ewwwww no! Honestly that is the biggest turn off. 
11. Tell me your favorite things about Star Wars. The Force... Enough said ;) 

My Questions For The People I Tag:

1. What are your top 3 favorite nail polish brands?
2. What is your favorite color nail polish to wear?
3. Rhinestones- gaudy or cute?
4. What is your favorite nail trend this year?
5. At what age did you start painting your nails?
6. Who is your favorite nail blogger?
7. Sparkles or no sparkles?
8. Do you prefer swatches or nail art?
9. Which colors do you wear more of- dark colors or bright colors?
10. What you you think about water marbling?
11. What made you start blogging?

I Tag:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you for tagging me! I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner! I'll get this post up as soon as I can. Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete