Thursday, February 23, 2012

Icing's Magnetix- Blue and Pink Magnetic Polish









Hey Guys! I went to the mall the other day and I ran into Icing to see if they had some earnings I wanted and I came across these beauties! I have been seeing so many people raving about magnetic polishes but I could never find any under $15.00! So when I saw these for buy one get one half off I knew I had to get two so I picked up the blue and the pink. Let me just say that I AM IN LOVE!!!!! It was so simple to apply the polish and make the design. These polishes are great if you are the type of person who doesn't like nail art but just want a bit of something to jazz up your nails. All you have to do is paint on one coat of the polish and let it dry fully. Then apply another coat and while it's still wet hold the magnet 1-2 inches above your finger for 15 seconds and then your done! Once your first coat is done drying I suggest painting one finger and then holding the magnet over the nail so the polish doesn't dry up on the other nails. I'm very pleased with the polish and I love both of the colors I got. Now I want them all!!!! Have you tried any other brands of magnetic nail polish or even this one? Let me know what you thoughts were! Hope you all enjoyed!
MixedMama<3 

2 comments:

  1. I tried the blue Icing one and didn't have much luck with it, but I seem to be the only one. I have the purple Nails Inc. and the gold Layla too and both of those worked really well, not sure what my problem is with Icing. maybe a bad bottle? I tried the magnet from Layla and still couldn't get a decent pattern to come out. Your nails look really good though. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really loving magnetic polish and I'm dying to get my hands on the China Glaze set!!! That's no fun! I'm so glad the other polishes worked! It's no fun when you get a bad bottle or a bad result.

      Delete