Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mint Sprint




Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day!!! Wow do I really need to go into detail about how much I absolutely love this color?? Yes I do!! Mint Sprint by Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI is the most beautiful mint green I have ever laid my eyes on! I am so impressed with how rich and creamy the formula is and not only how fast it dries but also how shinny it is without a top coat! I used 2 coats of Mint Sprint and no top coat in this picture.... AMAZING!!!! If you don't have this color I suggest you go out right now and get yourself one... or two.... heck! even three because I'm going out and buying a million of these! 
MixedMama<3 

2 comments:

  1. lovely! mint colors have become one of my favorite nail polish colors. i've never tried Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI, do you like those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them!!!You should try some! They dry so fast it's unreal! My favorite brand was Essie but after trying this color I honestly think Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI is my top pick now. Mint is definitely the hot color this year! I'm so happy!

      Delete