What Colors I Used:
(In order of use)
Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI in Blazing Blue
Wet N' Wild French White Creme
OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not
OPI Ski Teal We Drop
L.A. Colors in BCC570 (yellow)
Seche Vite Top Coat
Hey guys! I have been getting so many requests to do a tutorial on my galaxy nails I posted a few weeks back. If you haven't seen that post go check it out HERE. I had so much fun doing this and it's super simple! You do not in any way have to use the same colors I used, I just liked these colors together. Hope you guys enjoy this tutorial! If you try this out make sure you swing over to my Facebook or Twitter page and post your picture!
1. Paint all your nails black or a very dark blue.
2. Take a make-up applicator and dab it into your white polish and begin to sponge it onto your nails in different patterns.
3. Take your purple nail polish and sponge it along the top of the white polish.
4. Take your teal nail polish and sponge on top of the purple polish.
5. Take your yellow polish and sponge it all over the nail focusing heavily in the center of your teal polish.
6. With a toothpick or dotting tool place tiny dots in the dark areas of the nail to represent big stars.
7. Add your choice of glitter. You can use a glitter polish with big or small flakes in it. I used small ones. Clean up around your edges and seal your design in with a top coat and your good to go!