Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blue-Away


Hey guys! I have been searching for a the perfect light blue for my skin tone for a long time now. The another day my husband and I went to Five Below and I found the most gorgeous baby blue color by Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI! I knew I had to have it right then and I'm so glad I got it because it is the most beautiful light blue. I used two coats of Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Blue- Away but you could easily use just one coat this. I'm so happy I have finally found a light blue that works for me! Hope you love this color just as much as I do! Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE.
MixedMama<3


5 comments:

  1. love this baby blue. you are right it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love how fast it dries!

      Delete
    2. that is always a plus. sometimes i'm just not patient enough!! btw check out my blog, i gave you an award!! =D

      http://pinktattooblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-award-liebster-blog.html

      Delete
    3. Same here! lol Thank you for the award!

      Delete
  2. Really pretty blue!!! Great look for you <3

    ReplyDelete