Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wonder Woman Nails





Hey guys! Today's look is featuring none other then the awesome Wonder Woman! I was browsing Pintrest and I came across a picture of awesome Wonder Woman nails and I had to try it out! HERE is a link to my inspiration. I used 2 coats of NYC 116 Broadway Burgundy Frost, 2 coats of SinfulColors Midnight Blue, 2 coats of Funky Fingers Down To Earth and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On for the stars. I hope you enjoyed this super hero mani! 
MixedMama<3 

3 comments:

  1. I love your nail art!

    I tagged you in a post. :D http://sun-driedlacquer.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-or-22-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you did stars! That's tricky. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you! I didn't think stars would be so easy to do!

      Delete