Friday, February 24, 2012

Blue Streak Cow





Hey Guys! I did it!!! I cut all my nails off!!!! I was getting super sick of my long nails and not being able to use the full image stamps on them and then I sliced open my daughter's head with my thumb nail and that was the last straw, they had to go! Today's look is what my husband likes to call a teal cow mani. I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI  in the color Blue Streak  and then went in with Konad's special polish in black and stamped the cow like image off of plate M61. I sealed in the design with Seche Vite Top Coat and I had just a teeny tiny bit of smudge action but you and even notice it. I am loving my short nails so much right now and can't wait to try a super dark color out on them! Hope you all enjoyed! If you haven't entered my giveaway then go check it out and enter HERE.
MixedMama<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment