Friday, February 3, 2012

Featured Friday: notacrazycatlady

Hey guys! A few weeks ago my cousin featured me on her blog for my water marbled nails. I had never really looked at her blog until that day and I don't know how I could go another day without it! Her drawings are so incredibly hilarious and I love her obsession of cats, especially her two cats Duncan and Smudge. So I got the awesome idea to draw the two and some hearts on my nails. Go check her blog out HERE. I know you will love it and laugh your pants off. I hope you all enjoyed this furry art :) Don't forget to comment and subscribe!
MixedMama<3  
   

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! That. Is. AWESOME!!! I'm going to totally have to put this picture up on the blog now. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thank you! I love your drawings so much I had to do this!

      Delete