Saturday, April 28, 2012

Relaxed Herringbone Nails

Hey lovelies! Today's look is a beautiful mix between a Herringbone and Chevron print. For this look I did one coat of Sally Hansen's INSTA-DRI in Mint Sprint and then went in with Wet n' Wild's Black Creme and stamped MASH Plate M78. Check out my YouTube video to see how I stamped this look CLICK HERE! 




For the past few weeks I have been staring at this plate and trying to think of color combinations I could do but nothing was tickling my fancy! As soon as I put on Mint Sprint I knew I had to use that design! I'm so happy I did because I am in love with the nails! With this combo it makes me feel more alternative but If you were to do a nude nail with the design in white it's more girly! Hope you all enjoyed this look! Don't forget to go check out my giveaway that's going on till the May 4th. CLICK HERE to enter! Have a wonderful Saturday!
MixedMama<3

6 comments:

  1. This mani is cute. I liked the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design! I thought it was a fantastic water marble at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I need this plate in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an amazing set! I can't find it anymore so let me know if you do!

    ReplyDelete