Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Bunny Nails






Hey Lovelies! So went to a Easter party/egg hunt with my family and Nate's family earlier today and I wanted a cute Easter mani but I didn't want it to be outrageous because the skirt I had on had a beautiful pattern on it that I wanted to be the main focus so I came up with these super cute bunny nails! For this Easter look I started out with 2 coats of Essie's Mint Candy Apple. Once that was dry I made a half circle for the head on the top of my nail and then added 2 lines going down for ears with Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in White On. Make sure your bunnies head is fully dry before going on. Once she was dry I made the inside of her ears and her nose with the color Pink Bunny by Jordana (how cute is that name?!?) and the eyes with Wet n Wild's Black Creme. To finish off the look I sealed it all in with my Seche Vite top coat. I got the idea for the bunny design from Cutepolish! Check out her tutorial HERE. What are you wearing on your nails for Easter? Don't forget to enter my Nail Art Contest HERE. It ends on April 20th! 
MixedMama<3 

2 comments: