Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pink and Red Vintage Roses










Hey Lovelies! Ever since I started my blog I have always wanted to try this beautiful vintage rose design but I wasn't confident enough to try it until now! For this look I used two coats of Mint Candy Apple by Essie as my background color. Then I went in with a large dotting tool and made large random dots with Pink Bunny by Jordana. Once that was dry I went in with Wet n' Wild's I Red A Good Book and made the outlines to the rose. To finish the look off I used Fresh Paint's Spruce Street and made a few petals coming off the roses and then sealed in this look with my Seche Vite top coat. I am so happy with how this nail art came out! I cant wait to try it out in other color combos! Hope you all enjoyed this beautiful vintage rose design. Don't forget to enter my nail art contest that is going on till April 20th. To enter click HERE.
MixedMama<3

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely one of my favorites!!

      Delete
  2. Sorry......great. It cut some off. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA Thank you! That always happens to me! lol

      Delete
  3. This is so cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I've also wanted to try the vintage rose look for the longest time but haven't yet. You're inspiring me to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! You have to try it!!! It looks soooooooo much better in person! I can't stop looking at my nails!

      Delete
  5. These look so beautiful! Then again, your nails always look flawless :) Do you do them every single day? I would hate to take away such a pretty design after only enjoying them one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! For a while I was doing them everyday even twice a day! I'm crazy! Then I realized that I don't have to post about nails every day so I've been keeping my nail art on longer and posting somethings about hair and makeup. As we speak I'm taking this design off (boo!) I've had it on for 3 days and I chipped it so now it has to go :(

      Delete