Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Twisted Hair 1st Attempt

Hey Lovelies! I I meant to post this a few months ago but I forgot about it until just now HAHAHA! I have always suffered form the dreaded frizz monster all my life but it gets extra dry and frizzy during the Summer. Now don't get me wrong I love my crazy, wild mane very much but sometimes it's nice to tone it down a bit and have more "put together" curls. All I did for this look was I took a quarter size amount of Pantene Pro V Breakage to Strength and applied it to the 2 inch section of hair I was twisting. Once the conditioner was distributed though the hair I would start from the center part of the 2 inch section of hair and start wrapping it around my finger till it was twisted all the way to my scalp and then I would slowly let go of the hair and twist the ends. I continued that process over my entire head which took me maybe 20 mins. Once my head was fully done I sealed in my ends with Olive Oil and let it air dry. After it wall all dry I separated each strand one to two times and then pulled my bangs back and pinned them up. I was able to wear this look for a good three days with minimal frizz. Hope you guys enjoy! 








2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! You should do a video!

    My daughter has very similar hair and she is also dealing with a ton of the frizzies recently! I'd love to try this out on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete