Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mint Sorbet Flowers

Hey Lovelies! For today's look I used two coats of Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet and then went in with Konad's special polish Black and stamped the large flower design off of plate B87. I was so upset when I put my top coat on the Konad polish started to streak a bit. These happens to me once in awhile with this polish so I can't complain too much. I just added a coat of Jordana's Crystal Glitter to cover up the streaking and I'm so in love! This image plate is one of my favorite plates right now because it's so girly and has Hello Kitty!! Who doesn't love Hello Kitty?!?! 

This is such a beautiful color for Spring and Summer! 


Glitter makes everything better :) 

I hope you all enjoyed this simple and pretty Summer time look! Have a gorgeous day! 
MixedMama<3 

10 comments:

  1. This has got to be one of my favorite mani's you've created. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's one of mine too! It's so simple and classy :)

      Delete
  2. I love the sparkle on this! Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love sparkles so much lol! I'm so glad to have you here! if you have a facebook page feel free to check me out at https://www.facebook.com/pages/MixedMama/231907843537327 Hope you are enjoys my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty. I liked how you added the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I felt it needed a bit of sparkle :)

      Delete
  4. Mint Sorbet is one of my favorites! Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!! I feel it really compliments every skin tone :)

      Delete
  5. I love the sparkles on this combo. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete