Sunday, May 13, 2012

Katniss Everdeen- The Girl On Fire Nails

Hey Lovelies! Happy Mother's Day to all my mamas reading this! So last night Nathan took me to see The Hunger Games since I finished the book last weekend. I wanted to have a fire like mani to represent my favorite character Katniss Everdeen! I'm not very happy with how these nails photographed. It's hard to find a good angle to photograph the glitter design so these will have to do for now :)




For this look I used one coat of Wet n' Wild's Black Creme and then went in with Funky Fingers Star-Studded for the flames. I am LOVING these sparkly flames! Have you read The Hunger Games? What did you think the book Vs. the movie? Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday and Mother's Day!
MixedMama<3

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day from a new follower!
    I LOVE these. I really liked both the book and the movie. I did a Katniss mani, matching makeup and even wrote a rap freestyle about it. :)

    Hope you don't mind links but this was my mani:
    http://missdeviousdiva.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-hunger-games-part-1.html

    I've always wondered what it would look like with more glitter and on yours it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wow yours look awesome! I can't wait to do another fire mini!

      Delete
  2. THESE ROCK. That is one of my favorite scenes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should read Divergent. I read it right after Hunger Games and (dont hate me) but I liked it a little more than HG I have HG nails on my Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete