Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Purple Gradient Flower

Hey Lovelies! For today's gradient look I used Wet n' Wild's Through the Grapevine, On a Trip and Disturbia from the Megalast Collection. I then went in with Konad's special polish black and stamped the flower off of BM plate 05. 

(In the sunlight and I don't know why my ring finger nail isn't showing the color right.... BOO) 

(Natural Light)

(Olivia wanted to be like mama and show her cute little fingers!) 

I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful gradient look. Don't forget to swing by and enter my giveaway! Click Here to enter! Have a wonderful day!! 
MixedMama<3 

5 comments:

  1. This looks really cool. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in love with your gradients. I know how to do them, but they never look as skilled as yours. I'd like to see a picture tutorial if you have time next time you do one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Id love to do a picture tutorial for ya :) Did you see the YouTube one I did?

      Delete