Friday, March 9, 2012

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Review









Hey guys! When I really started to get into painting my nails I would love to go and Google different colors so I could see what they looked like before I bought them. The first OPI I ever laid eyes on was Lincoln Park After Dark and it was love at first sight! For the life of me I don't know why I didn't buy it sooner! I came across my first love while I was looking at polish online the other day and I convince myself to get it finally! OMG I'm so happy that I bought this color because it is the most beautiful deep plum I have ever seen. It went on so smooth and is definitely a one coat wonder! Who doesn't love that?!?! I cant wait to try this color with a coat of glitter on top or even with a stamp, it's going to be epic! If you don't own this color and you love deep, rich and beautiful plum colors, do yourself a favor and go out and buy this color! You wont regret it! 
MixedMama<3  


* This review is my personal and honest opinion of this product which I bought with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment