Sunday, March 11, 2012

Last Friday Night It Was Up To You









Hey guys!My name is MixedMama and I'm addicted to glitter! HAHA for this awesome glitter look I used 2 coats of Nicole by OPI It's Up To You and then 1 coat of Last Friday Night by OPI on top.
I am loving the way this looks!!!! It's Up To You matches beautifully with Last Friday Night and compliments it very well. I love that glitter can dress up your nails if your not wanting to put nail art on them and you don't want to leave them bare. I wonder what Last Friday Night would look like over a pink or yellow base color..... utter awesomeness?!?! I think so!! Are you taking advantage of this beautiful weather? I know I am :) Have a great Sunday!
MixedMama<3

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! I would love to see it over an orangey coral!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo I bet that would look so pretty! I'm going to try that!

      Delete