Friday, January 13, 2012

Featured Friday

Hey guys! Welcome to the first Featured Friday on my blog!!! Every Friday I will feature one or more of my subscribers on either a manicure or a neat hair style they have done. If you are interested in being featured send me an e-mail at mixedmama1031@gmail.com with one or more pictures of your creation, a detailed description on how you did it and a list of products you used. Also if you have a blog then send me a link to that post. So with nothing further to do here is the first ever Featured Friday look from Robyn. 


Robyn used 3 coats of NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in the color 116 Broadway Burgundy Frost. She then applied the plaid design from image plate M60 with konad's special polish in black. Finally she sealed in her design with her favorite top coat from seche vite. Hope you all enjoyed her look because I know I did! make sure you comment and subscribe :) 
MixedMama<3 

1 comment: