Sunday, January 8, 2012

Curly Girl Tag

1. What inspired you to go natural or wear your hair curly? My mother! She taught me that I could have the best of both worlds with my hair. I could flat iron it when I was longing for the silky straight hair and then wash it out and have my curly hair. 



2. Who are your favorite curly hair idols? Tanika Ray. Her curls are to die for!


3. Which You Tube curly would you trade curls with for a day? Shannon from Thosegirlsarewild. Check them out at http://www.youtube.com/user/thosegirlsarewild?feature=watch 


4. If you could have only one product for a year, which product would you chose? Hands down! Kinky Curly Knot Today! This is the best Leave in and detangler I have ever used!


5. If you could change one thing about your curls what would it be? Less frizz!


6. What's the craziest thing you've tried on your "natural hair journey"? Getting the Rihanna inverted bob hair cut.


7. What's your secret ingredient that your curls LOVE the most? A good Deep Conditioner. Right now my curls are loving macadamia deep repair masque.


8. If you could merge two brands of products to make your perfect product, which two would it be? Kinky Curly Knot Today and Eco Styler Gel. Eventhough I hate gel I wish I could have a product that would get rid of the frizz but leave my hair soft like the KCKT does.

9. What is your go-to hair style when you're in a rush? Down, wild and big!


10. If your curly hair had a name, what would it be and why? My hair would be called the Wonder Wig because I can do so much with it. I can have curly, straight, crimped, long, short, up, down, left, right hair whenever I want. If thats not wondrous then I dont know what is ;)


MixedMama<3

**All photos were found on google.com

1 comment: