Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gold Glitz Leopard Print Nails

Hey Lovelies! For today's look I started out with two coats of Milani's Gold Glitz on my middle and ring finger and two coats of Sinful Color's Black On Black on my pointer and pinky finger. Once those were dry I went in with Raspberry Cream by Tip Top Nail Chic and Sinful Color's Black On Black to create the leopard print. I sealed it all in with my top coat and now I can't stop looking at them! 




I am seriously OBSESSED with these nails and next time I do them I'm going to do all of them in the gold glitter! Do you need this polish in your life ASAP? Order it now at Milani Nail Lacquer, Gold Glitz, .45 fl. oz.

7 comments:

  1. OMG, I need to try this. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These will look stunning on you!!! Please send me a pic of them if you try it out!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! Such an original take on the animal print mani. Definitely booking marking this post in my 'ideas' folder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! This is by far my most favorite animal print I've done so far!

      Delete
  3. I Absolutely Love These! I Know You Posted This Quite Awhile Ago But I Just Happend To Stumble Across Them Today! Doing Mine Right Now :) Thanks So Much For The Idea!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is for sure one of my favorite looks I've done!

      Delete