Monday, January 14, 2013

Sinful Colors Nail Junkie

Hey Lovelies! For my husband's birthday last weekend I decided to wear a polish he had gotten me but had never gotten around to wearing. For this look I started off with one coat of Sinful Colors Black On Black and then topped it with one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. OMG I am obsessed with this combo!!! Nail Junkie has beautiful blue, green and gold glitter that really popped up against the black background. 




What are some of your favorite glitter nail polishes right now?


8 comments:

  1. I like this! Its so you!
    I love color club glitters- they are packed with tons of glitter.

    I also love the Candies brand of nail polish. They sell them at Kohls, you need to check out their glitters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to try that blue Color Club glitter polish you got me!!! I have heard great things about the Candies brand so I need to swing on over to Kohls :)

      Delete
  2. this is an awesome color combo....beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so love! I didn't want to take it off! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG I need this polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is a must have polish for all the nail polish junkies!!! :)

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful, I think I hear Walgreens calling my name lol

    ReplyDelete