Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guest Post By Jnjnails


Hey it's Amanda from jnjnails! I am so excited to show you this mani. This is a dotted manicure because I am obsessed with dotting tools....lol. I used Sinful Colors Island Coral for the base color and acrylic paint in Pool Blue for the dots. 







I love this color combination because it reminds of being on vacation on a tropical island. The dots were created using a bobby pin and a toothpick. Check out my other manis at www.jnjnails.tumblr.com. Thanks again to MixedMama for letting me share this mani with you guys. I hope you enjoyed it!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Lovely guest post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like her work! Make sure you swing over to her page to get a regular dose of awesomeness!

      Delete
  2. Love the contrasting pink and blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty! It makes me want to go lay out by the pool.

    ReplyDelete