Sunday, February 24, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Nails Look #1

Hey Lovelies! For today's post I decided to go all mad scientist on you all and layer 3 different polish colors together to make a whole new color! Crazy right?!?! I started off with 1 coat of Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet as my base and first color. Next I applied 1 coat of Color Club's Beyond the Mistletoe. Finally to pull this whole look together I applied 1 coat of OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape.    




I can not express to you all how FREAKING IN LOVE I am with this layered look!!! They remind me so much of McDonald's Shamrock Shakes! Do you have a favorite 3 or more layered color that you love? Comment down below I'd love to hear it! 


3 comments:

  1. Ive always had my eye on that OPI color Gargantuan Green Grape! This is a cool combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm not too big on green but this looks FANTAStIC!!!! Great layering :)

    ReplyDelete