Friday, May 4, 2012

OPI- You Don't Know Jacques! SUEDE Swatch

Hey Lovelies! Today's look is a awesome suede color by OPI. You don't know jacques suede is a beautiful shimmery golden taupe that is great for Fall. If your not fond of shimmer but love the color your in luck because they have a You Don't Know Jacques! Matte where there is no shimmer in it. The thing I love most about this polish is that it dries in about two mins! It has wonderful coverage so you can get away with one coat. I decided to use two coats for this look just to make sure I didn't miss any areas for you. :) I love throwing a glossy top coat over this color when I'm not feeling the suede finish. It really brings out the gorgeous shimmer. I can't wait to get my hands on more suede or matte finish polishes! 





MixedMama<3


4 comments:

  1. Oh my eyes!!! This is pure beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO WANT. But I've heard the suede polishes chip really easily - have you had that problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I feel that it lasts longer on my nails then other polishes.

      Delete