Thursday, October 27, 2011

Simple Halloween Nails

Hey Guys! Halloween is right around the corner so I decided to do a simple Halloween nail tutorial for you! It only takes a few minutes and the end results are super cute! Hope you enjoy!


What I Used :
O.P.I Natural Nail Strengthener (Base coat)  
O.P.I Louvre Me Louver Me Not 
O.P.I Black Shatter
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat 
DeMert Nail Enamel Dryer (Optional) 
Thermal Spa UV Nail Dryer (Optional) 
ONYX Professional Nail Polish Remover
Q-Tips


One coat of O.P.I Louver Me Louver Me Not 


Two coats of O.P.I Louver Me Louver Me Not 


One coat of O.P.I Black Shatter and your top coat and you're finished! 

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial because I had fun making it! Stay tuned for more nail, make-up, hair and fashion tutorial coming soon! 

Mixed Mama <3


No comments:

Post a Comment