Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl And A Happy Birthday To My Dad!

Hey Lovelies! Today is a special day for me because it's my daddy's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! So in honor of his birthday I thought this polish was absolutely perfect to show you guys! For this look I started out with 1 coat of Sinful Colors Black on black and then 2 coats of Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl (yes I am a total daddy's girl). Daddy's Girl has a light black base jam packed with millions of purple micro mini glitters! How gorgeous?!?!?! I really wish I could have captured how freaking stellar this color is! How well I guess each and every one of you will have to go out and buy it now to experience the greatness of this polish! HAHAHA!




My dad and I on my wedding day<3

If you would like to see how talented and awesome my dad is feel free to check out his blog at Mechageezer.blogspot.com



5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color!

    *Happy Birthday to your Dad!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mixed Mama, you are the absolute biggest sweetheart ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I couldn't have had a better day, and then I see this! I sure do love you!

    ReplyDelete