Monday, December 19, 2011

Tokyo Peal French Manicure and Leopard Chicago Champagne Toast

Hey guys! Sorry It's been so long, my little munchkin got sick so I had to take care of her. While I was away I did several new nail looks. Since I was hanging out with family this weekend I was able to use my two aunts and gave them manicures. On my first victim I did a french manicure with SinfulColors Tokyo Peal. Simple, Sweet, and Classic! On my other victim I went a bit more wild yet still girly. I used OPI's Chicago Champagne Toast as the base color, OPI's You Don't Know Jacques! SUEDE as the leopard print along with Konad's special polish in black for the accents. I had tons of fun using all of  these beautiful colors and even trying to free hand the Leopard prints! Hope you enjoy!



What I Used:
OPI Natural Nail Strengthener as a base coat 
2 Coats of SinfulColors Tokyo Pearl 
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat 


What I Used:
OPI Natural Nail Strengthener as a base coat
2 Coats of Chicago Champagne Toast 
OPI You Don't Know Jacques! SUEDE 
Konad Special Polish in Black 
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat 
3 Toothpicks  
MixedMama<3

No comments:

Post a Comment