Saturday, December 31, 2011

End Of The Year Tag (2011)

Hey guys! With a few minuets left in 2011 I thought to would do a end of the year tag I found on YouTube by Jayemummyxo. You can check her out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsjNSrBEqF4 Hope you enjoy! 


1. What did you most enjoy about this year? Getting Married to my best friend in the whole world and my daughter turning one! 

2. Where are you with work? did It change from last year? I am finally a stay at home mom and trying to figure out what I want to go back to school for.


3. Whats your favourite song? Adele Set Fire To The Rain. 


4. Whos Been your role model this year?  My Mother! She is so strong, hard working, smart, beautiful, and just down right awesome! I really hope I can be half the mother she is. 

 
5. What are your biggest changes since last year? Well I have a beautiful 14 month old daughter, an amazing husband, finally quite my dead end job and now making new goals and dreams. 


6. What is your relationship status? do you have kids? and are you living with them? I am a married women WHOA!!!! I have a 14 month old daughter and yes I with with both my loves.


7. What will you remember most about this year? How hard it was! Between planning a wedding in 3 months ( I couldn't have done it without my family and especially my mom) my little girl turning one, and just trying to find my groove with becoming a new mom.

 
8. How is your friends situation changed since last year? Stayed the same. 


9. Do you have any regrets? why? Not a single one. I wouldn't be this happy if i regretted something. 

 
10. Are you happy where you are in life? what could you change to make it better? I am very happy with life right now. I'm looking forward to what 2012 with bring my family and I. It would also be nice to have a house ;) 


11. What are you looking forward to in 2012? Just enjoying it! Being happy and in love with my husband, watching my baby turn two and spending time with my family.


12. Whats you favourite Movie this year? The Change Up! 


13. Whats your favorite Programme of the year? We only have Netflix so it's not new but I really got into Vampire Diaries! Who doesn't love hot half naked vampire men?!?!


14. What is your New Year's Resolution? To be more outgoing and try new things.




MixedMama<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment