Monday, April 20, 2015

Neon Rainbow Gradient Nails & The #OhioNailGirlMeetUp2015

Hey Lovelies! Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend because I know I did! I got to go to my first ever Ohio Nail Girl Meet Up on Saturday and I got to meet some of the most amazing ladies. We bonded over nail polish, cupcakes, bar food and we even had a nail theme for the meet up which was rainbows!!! 

Back Row: Brandy (@lightsky175), Me (@mixedmama), Kiersten (@build_a_nail), Lauren (@acetone.addict), Brandy (@thunderbadgers), Tracey (@tracegonzalez1234), and Rachel (@rachelrad_cleveland)
Front Row Staggered: Jackie (@pinkylady24), Emily (@lacquerologist), Kaitlin (@newtonails), Shelly & DiDi (@sassyshelly129) and Kelly (@polishednailsandtales).


This is one of my favorite pictures! Look at all the BEAUTIFUL NAILS!!! 

For my gradient nails I used China Glaze's Beach Cruise-R (Pink), Sun Worshiper (Orange), Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (Yellow), Kiwi Cool-ADA (Green), Towel Boy Toy (Blue) and Sinful Colors Let's Talk (Purple). To finish off this look I used Sinful Colors Black on Black and stamped Born Pretty Stores nail stamping plate BP-L008.

2 comments:

  1. Look at all those beautiful nails! Your look is on point for the theme. Your technique is flawless!

    ReplyDelete