Monday, February 16, 2015

Jamberry's Mad Mod Paired With Essie's Mint Candy Apple

Hey Lovelies! Happy Monday!! I hope everyone's Valentine's Day weekend was amazing, I know mine was! I am super excited for today's post so lets just jump right on in with this look. I started out with two coats of Essie's Mint Candy Apple on my pointer and pinky finger. I then applied my Jamberry Nail Wraps in the design Mad Mod to my middle and ring finger. 


Super simple, classy and a fun look! I was able to rock this look for over a week with minimal wear on my Jam tips and lots of chipping on my Essie polish. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Jamberry Nail Wraps with how durable they are, It's totally an added bonus that they come in 300+ stunning designs!  

Featured Jamberry Wrap- Mad Mod 
Going Going Gone Sale lasts until 2/28/15

1 comment: