Monday, December 29, 2014

Blue and White Snowflake Nails

Hey Lovelies! These are the nails that I rocked over the holidays! First I started out with four coats of OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu! I then went in with my white stamping polish and Sinful Colors Endless Blue and stamped Bundle Monster's image plate BM-H01. Finally to top this look off I put one coat of M.A.S.H's Silver stamping polish to really make these nails look like a winter wonderland! 


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! 

4 comments:

  1. wow so pretty and dainty! I would have never thought to add a coat of stamping polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah the MASH Silver stamping polish is horrible for stamping an image but amazing for just a glitter top coat! I just wish I was better at capturing glitter polishes better!

      Delete