Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bundle Monster's Holiday Collection: Halloween Nails

Hey Lovelies! I know Halloween isn't for a few more months but it's one of my favorite holidays and my daughters birthday!! For today's Halloween look I started out with two coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black for my pointer and middle finger, China Glaze's Riveting on my ring finger and Sally Hansen's INSTA-DRI Lickety-Split Lime. Once my base layers were dry I applied two coats of China Glaze's Electrify to my ring finger for some bling and stamped plate BM-H08 and applied it to my pinky finger for the finishing touch! 




What is your favorite holiday to sport on your nails?


2 comments:

  1. When I first saw this I definitely thought 'isn't it still a bit early' BUT when it comes to nails you can wear anything you like whenever you like! Great manicure start for halloween. My favourite holiday would be Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete