Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Husband's Choice!

Hey Lovelies! I am super excited to show you all today's look because Mr. MM picked this look out! I started off by prepping my nails with one coat of Sweet Color Polish's Item ID:4523. I then went in with two coats of China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint on my thumb, pointer and pinky finger. Next I did one coat of Wet n' Wild's Metallica followed by two coats of Pure Ice's Beware on my ring finger. To finish off this look I did three coats of OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu! on my middle finger and stamped image plate SH20 with Sinful Color's Black on Black.








10 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This look is right up your alley! Thanks love!

      Delete
  2. This is super sweet and even cuter since it's a hubby pick! <3 When they get involved ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I swear he picks out better combos then I do! I love it <3

      Delete
  3. Love it.......Finally got my stamper today, plates coming soon yayyy

    ReplyDelete