What you will need:
8 cups Water
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Thai Tea Mix
2 large pots
1/2 gallon container
A very fine sifter
Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. Bring 8 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add 1 cup of Thai Tea Mix to the boiling water
3. Lower the heat to medium for 2-3 mins.
4. Add 2 cups of sugar
5.Stir for 30 seconds and then turn the heat off and let it cool down
6. Pour the tea into a fine strainer to filter the leaves out.
7. Pour the filtered tea into your 1/2 gallon pitcher
8. Pour the tea into your glass with ice leaving about an inch or two open at the top
9. fill the rest of your glass up with your sweatened condenced milk on top
10. gently stir and sever!