Hey guys! Today I was totally shocked that I got picked to be featured on Essie's Facebook Fan Page for my Valentine's Day Mani: You're The Only One For Me. I sat down and read all the wonderful comments everyone had wrote and I noticed that several people wanted a tutorial on how I created the heart. Needless to say I was super excited and started right away! Sorry my heart is kind of on the chunky side, its the best I could do with my 15 month old hanging on my leg :) Hope you all enjoy and don't forget to comment and subscribe!
What You Will Need:
Essie Lady Like Nail polish
Wet N' Wild French White Creme Nail Polish
Seche Vite Top Coat
Dotting Tool or toothpick
1. Start off with 2 coats of Essie's Lady Like and let them dry.
2. Pour a small amount of white polish onto a plastic surface. Then take your dotting tool (or a toothpick) and make a "V" at the bottom of your nail.
3. Make another "V" right above the previous "V".
4. Shape your heart until satisfied. (i.e. round out the top of the two points)
5. Throw on your favorite top coat to seal your design and your done!