Monday, October 24, 2011

Getting Started!

 Hello and welcome to my new blog! I'm really excited to be stepping out of my comfort zone and learning to express myself through the world of blogging! I am very shy so I tend to keep to myself and the same routine every day. So by starting this blog I'm hoping I can break out of this "zone" and discover new things about myself while maybe even helping others. Lets get started!
 My name is Jasmine. I'm a 22 year old retail worker stuck in my "I'm only going to work here so I can pay for college" job. I have a beautiful daughter who is about to turn a year old on Halloween and an amazing husband who I married in June of this year. I enjoy anything to do with hair, nails, makeup, fashion, nature, being thrifty or creative. 

 With this blog I'm really hoping to tap into the hair, nails,fashion and makeup area seeing as I love to watch all the Guru's on YouTube! Well enough rambling....LETS BRING ON THE FUN! 

Mixed Mama <3  

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading the first blog post of people i follow))Not to say I skipped everything else LOL Such a sweet photo too

    ReplyDelete